There are several strategies you can use to revise for mid-year exams – here are just a few:
- Use the Hawkesdale Biology Quizlet Class to revise terms and definitions for each chapter
- Copy and revise the Slideshows I have saved in the Year 11 and Year 12 Biology class folders (Student Public Drive)
- Create a set of study notes with the Chapter headings, diagrams and key concepts. These will be very useful at the end of the year for revision too.
- Create mind maps that link each of the main concepts – use colour to help you remember.
- Use the posts in this blog to review YouTube videos and other resources for each chapter.
- Past exams are a good indication of the standard of questions you will be asked – do as many as you can reasonably cope with! Use questions you find difficult as a guide to what you need to study more of.
- Create flow charts and posters for the wall at home of concepts that can be represented diagrammatically.